"Continued strong sales performance
• HarbourOne - 98%sold ($137 million in value)
• HarbourTwo - 86% sold ($92 million in value)
• Riverside - 60% sold ($57 million in value)
Construction on schedule for all three towers:
• TowerOne 78% complete
• TowerTwo 63% complete
• TowerThree commenced
Significant progress on mixed-use elements of Hamilton Harbour with strong retail and commercial leasing underway
Construction on Hamilton Harbour is ahead of schedule and under budget with completion of first two towers in first half of FY12
• Hamilton Harbour TowersOne and Two are both ‘topped out’, with fit-out complete on over 60% of apartments
• Construction delivered revenue of $108 million
• Devine Construction awarded $60 million contract to build ‘Riverside’ – the third tower at Hamilton Harbour."
So, Riverside is costing $60 million to build (including profit for the builder); and 60% sold gives $57 million in sales. Looks like a good profit margin here for Devine.