It is rental season in Brisbane, and there is strong competition for apartments. Many people are delaying a buying decision, and so are renting. Some renters have locked in long term leases, taking these apartments off the market for some time. Some investors have put their apartments into a short term letting pool for nightly "hotel" rentals, taking these away from the permanent rental market.
- Ciana Indooroopilly, 2 bedroom rents range from $475 to $600 per week
- Parklands Sherwood, 2 bedrooms from $440 per week; 3 bedrooms from $540 per week,
- Fresh Toowong, 2 bedrooms about $500 to $550 per week
- Admiralty Towers One, which has large apartments
- Arbour on Grey, from $550 per week for a 2 bedroom
- Metro 21, has both furnished and unfurnished, and is not doing short stay rentals so the building is more stable and homely.