- Two Devine apartment buildings are almost complete, with a third on the way.
- Brookfield Multiplex is building another Portside apartment building, Promenade (172 apartment), with two more planned.
- Citimark has development approval for Rivana, 15 levels with 208 apartments.
- Mirvac has a three building apartment complex planned, with a sales display office constructed onsite.
- Australand has launched 78 apartments as part of its $400 million project, Hamilton Reach.
Will there be an oversupply of small, non-riverfront apartments in this part of Hamilton, where there are few facilities and not much within walking distance?