Sunday, October 28, 2012

Portside at Hamilton

The Portside Promenade apartment building is now complete.  The developer is advertising that 80% is sold, with the remaining 20% up for sale.  The developer is providing a discount of $20,000 off the list price, but I guess the discount will be higher if a cash offer is made.

No comments: