- Brisbane's capital gains have been well below the combined capital city average since 2009.
- Compared to Brisbane's long-term and medium term gains, the last 12 months has recorded an extremely weak performance.
- Brisbane sales volumes are currently at their lowest levels since 1996.
- Average discount levels across the city current sit at 8.8% for apartments (compared to 2010, when it was 7.4%).
- Apartments in Brisbane are currently taking an average of 72 days to sell (compared to 55 days to sell for the 12 months prior).
- For the apartments sold in 2011, the average hold time was 7 years.
Saturday, March 24, 2012
RP Data Capital Market Report
RP Data's recent Capital Market Report 2012 had the following information regarding Brisbane: