- Harry Triguboff from Meriton apartments expects Brisbane to be next in line for an influx of Chines investors, but says it will depend on the growth in education in Brisbane.
- Chinese buyers in Brisbane were few and far between, when compared with Sydney and Melbourne.
- Infinity Tower, by Merition, has sold about 200 apartments according to Urbis.
- In the first quarter, only seven apartments were sold in Infinity, for an average price of $560,714.
- Meriton has no additional plans for apartments for Brisbane. "I want the Brisbane market to get stronger first."
Saturday, July 27, 2013
Chinese Buyers & Infinity
The AFR had a story on 24 July: "Brisbane keen for more Chinese buyers". Some extracts: