From the FKP website:
"Union is proposed to incorporate:
- 30-storey residential building comprising 213 – one, two and three bedroom apartments
- 127 room, 4.5 star hotel
- 10-storey office building comprising 13,500 sqm of net lettable floor space
- Prime podium and street frontage retail
- Multi-million dollar Milton Railway Station upgrade."
"Views to the river. Views to the city. View to the hills. Bring your worlds into Union.
Unrivalled 360 degree views of Brisbane and beyond will be the focal point of Union’s proposed 30-storey residential building. As a stunning and sleek landmark in Milton, Union will offer a location free from the clutter of neighbouring buildings.
Residential opportunities at Union are proposed to commence from Level 8 and will comprise an array of architecturally sophisticated options, including:
- proposed terrace apartments overlooking Railway Terrace
- proposed one bedroom apartments up to Level 22, and a variety of two and three bedroom apartments with a bird eye views of Brisbane up to Level 30.
For those seeking the pinnacle in residential apartment living – a limited number of two storey, three bedroom apartments are also proposed."