- Resale prices of new apartments that the seller purchased off-the-plan a few years ago are often at least 10% to 15% less than the seller paid.
- Larger apartments targeted at owner-occupiers are selling well, especially in the $1.5M plus price bracket.
- Interstate migration from Sydney and Melbourne is increasing, and those moving are looking to buy.
- Apartments targeted at investors are not selling well.
- There are few Chinese buyers in Brisbane, especially compared with Sydney which is regarded as a safe international city.
Saturday, July 15, 2017
Brisbane Off-the-plan resales
In talking with real estate agents in inner Brisbane, they are telling me (for what it is worth) that: