Arbour on Grey is one of the better apartment buildings in Brisbane - developed by Mirvac about 12 years ago.. Some apartments on levels 3 and 4 have river views. It is hard to compare apartments in this complex, because the floor plans and aspects are often very different. There are two buildings - the north building and the south building, which are low arise, with about 6 entries in total.
Grey St is named after Earl Grey, who once had a tea storage facility on the street.
Some recent sales from Arbour on Grey (all two bed, two bath, 1 car park):
- Apt 1110, 172 Grey St - level 1, north building - $660,000 (This apartment is a very large apartment looking over Grey St -- 96 sqm internal, with a 50 sqm balcony. See www.1110arbour.com)
- Apt 1307, 172 Grey St - level 3, north building - $735,000 (109 sqm overlook South Bank Parklands and Little Stanley Street, with river views)
- Apt 2202, 186 Grey St - level 2, south building - $662,500 (100 sqm overlook South Bank Parklands and Little Stanley Street)
- Apt 2218, 180 Grey St - level 2, south building - $655,000
- Apt 2312, 182 Grey St - level 3, south building - $735,000
There is a three bedroom apartment with a good floor plan currently for sale for $1M plus.
Before buying elsewhere in South Brisbane, it is worth comparing what you get in Arbour on Grey.