The Brisbane Apartment market has recognised its strongest quarter of sales in over six years and suggests that Brisbane apartments are back on the radar for investors seeking low priced, yield driven product.
- The Inner North was again the top performer, leading Brisbane purely through supply of price pointed apartments.
- Q3 2010 finished with 1,584 new apartments available for sale in Inner Brisbane.
- 425 unconditional sales were made, suggesting a new unit supply of 11 months.
- The weighted average sales price of new apartments in Brisbane for Q3 was $534,894.
- The median price of units in Inner Brisbane was $445,000.
- High levels of residential supply are expected to enter the market in the short term.