The developer, APH, is selling the whole building. There have been full page advertisements in the Financial Review.
Although not yet started, this building will be 70 floors high, located next door to Aurora.
"Trilogy Tower is situated on Queen Street, Brisbane's main street, and is destined to be the city's most famous landmark in the decades to come.
Due for completion in 2011, it will dominate the city and the waterfront from its position at the gateway to the CBD's highly prized 'Golden Triangle', the preferred location for Brisbane's leading corporate tenants.
Trilogy Tower is also conveniently sited within strolling distance of Brisbane's main shopping precinct, the majority of Brisbane's fine dining restaurants and many upmarket stores and lifestyle boutiques."
The building will include apartments:
"109 single and double storey prestige residential apartments
- Occupation late 2011
- World-class interior designs
- Residents will have access to premium services (TBA)
- Access to Residents private recreation deck including pool and spa on level 53
- Dedicated high-speed lifts for residents use only
- Secured basement carparks
- Secured basement storage facilities"
And a hotel:
- Five-star All Suite Hotel to commence operation in late 2011
- Managed by Five-star hotel operator
- 192 one and two bedroom hotel apartments
- Dedicated Porte Cochere and Reception via Adelaide Street
- Business Centre
- Functions Centre
- 25m heated pool
- Fitness Centre
- Stunning views of the Brisbane River and Story Bridge from all levels
- Secured basement carpark
- High speed lifts dedicated for hotel guests only
- Five-star furniture packages available
- One and Two bedroom Five-star Hotel Apartments available for investment from only AUD $450,000"